Re: Updated Debian Ports installation images

On Sun, Mar 20, 2022 at 11:40 AM Ken Cunningham
<ken.cunningham.webuse@gmail.com> wrote:

> Jeff, the debian installation process moved to GRUB a while back.
>
> I still think the monthly install/setup FAQ would be a good plan, by the way.  There was a flurry of interest for a short while.

Yeah, maybe this should be pushed on the Debian webmasters.

https://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/install doesn't provide
instructions but says to use a NewWorldMac. Clicking the NewWorldMac
link takes us to https://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/inst/pmac. There
are no instructions but there is a link that says "please study the
fine Installation Manual." Clicking the link results in Page Not
Found.

If the webmaster would provide the actual instructions (or the ISO
README would provide it), then we could perform an install.

Jeff