Re: Request for a once-montly PowerPC for Apple Systems FAQ?

Hello!

On 1/31/22 17:16, Jeffrey Walton wrote:
> I think the problem is, Debian does not have a good strategy for
> dissemination of long term information for PowerPC. They have a wiki
> but there's little information about PowerPC. Instead, Debian places
> the long term information on static web pages that are woefully out of
> date. No one can edit the web pages except Debian admins, and they
> don't do it. (I tried to get them to update it a couple of years ago.
> It went nowhere).

You can send submit requests to the Debian WWW team.

> A FAQ might be a good first step to triage the problem.
>
> But as Adrian points out, the people with the access and the knowledge
> don't have time to tend to it. That problem begs a crowd source
> solution like a wiki. But then we are back to the problem of using
> static web pages instead of a wiki.

Well, the main problem is that the images are still work in progress. I
have simply not fixed all issues yet since the list of issues that needed
to be worked on was very long and there is still other stuff that breaks
from time to time that needs attention.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz