Recipe for installing Debian on powerpc (G4, 32-bit) Mac?

What is the URL for the latest Debian installer iso for a powerpc (32-bit, G4) macintosh?

Is there anything I need to do (e.g. manually add a few lines to sources.list after/during the install) other than the the normal installation process (i.e. same as I would use for an amd64 machine)?

Is there anything in particular you would like me to report on after I'm done with the installation?

Thanks for all your hard work!

Rick