From: Carla Ferreira
Sent: Sunday, 18 April, 2021 12:40 AM
To: debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org
Subject: Oracle Forms Users Accounts

Hi,

I wanted to check if you’d be interested in acquiring Oracle Forms Users List for your sales and marketing initiatives?

Note: We can help customize the lists for any specific Technology users based on your criteria.

Please send me your target geographical location, so that I can send you the available counts, pricing and a sample for your review.

Regards,

Carla Ferreira

Sr. Marketing Manager

To stop receiving future emails, please reply with Omit in the Subject Line.