Re: Updated installer images 2021-04-16

On Tue, Apr 20, 2021, at 2:31 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> I don't understand the hurry to
> make everything
> perfect at once.

I'm sorry if it seems that way.  That is not my intent.  I'm just reporting what I see.
It's definitely not mission critical.  The machine still boots, just with these puzzling messages.
You can ignore it if you want.

>This issue might not even specific to PowerMacs, so it
> would make more
> sense first to test this on x86 systems and report a bug against
> src:grub2 or partman-lvm
> if the issue shows there as well.

I'll try that.  Would the "daily build" sid iso for amd64 have the same version of grub2 as your ppc64 iso?

Thanks for all your efforts!
Rick