Re: libffi illegal instruction - again

> b) Debian's libffi maintainer hasn't understood the problem and assume it's
>    just a matter of passing the right configure option. It isn't so I reopened
>    the bug reportÖ
>
>> https://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/bugreport.cgi?bug=995223

So, there is an update. A fellow Debian Developer suggested on #debian-devel that
the configure option "--without-gcc-arch" will actually fix the problem and it
did.

I will build the package manually with that option and upload it, the Debian's
libffi maintainer will hopefully shortly follow up with an updated package.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz