Issue with dependency and packages availability

Hello

Today I'm taking my ibookG4 out of his box, with the aim of a simple daily use (I' currently writing with Thunderbird running on it). I had some issues installing the wireless related packages, and I thought it was an isolated case, but I found similar issue installing emacs, so I wonder if there are something in my apt configuration which I should check. The issue is, as example:

 emacs : Depends: emacs-gtk (>= 1:27.1) but it is not installable or
                  emacs-lucid (>= 1:27.1) but it is not installable or
                  emacs-nox (>= 1:27.1) but it is not installable

Than with "apt-get install emacs-lucid":

 emacs-lucid : Depends: emacs-bin-common (= 1:27.1+1-3) but it is not going to be installed                Depends: emacs-common (= 1:27.1+1-3) but it is not going to be installed

The firs time I noticed it was installing firmware-b43-installer, which required b43-fwcutter which is not available. I resolve downloading and installing an old version of such packages.

Any hint?

--

Mick