Re: Give away: iBook G4

Hi

On Sun, Apr 04, 2021 at 05:39:18PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> In case you didn't get my mail off-list. I would be interested and
> I'm in Berlin so shipping is cheap.

I didn't get that e-mail and I actually forgot to ask you first.

Anyway, you can have it.  I won't send the battery, it's a 17 year old
li-ion one in unknown condition and shipping companies don't like this
kind of fire hazard.

Please send me the shipping details in private.

Regards,
Bastian

--
Only a fool fights in a burning house.
		-- Kank the Klingon, "Day of the Dove", stardate unknown