Success report G3 & G4 update

Hi all!

we all report issues and I myself seem to report only problems (like the
inability to use GRUB on an iMac) and install issues. But let's see the
bright things!

However I did an upgrade run on the said iMac G5.. but also on my
PowerBook G4 and my vintage iBook G3 clamshell... and everything seems
to cotninue working, X11 works, all programs run! windowmaker, emacs, vim...

on the PowerBook I do compile ArcticFox and can do decent web browsing
(if it weren't for the... slow JS speed)

So thanks to all, especially Adrian. No particular blocking issues once
the isntall and bootloader are there already. That's good news.

The only things that do not work for me are probably quite kernel
related and to the "laptop":
- sleep (close lid) doesn't work properly neither on the iBook nor on
the PowerBook
- on the PowerBook the caps lock LED doesn't work in console (but will
in X11?) it is an USB keyboard, on the iBook it works instead
- on the PowerBook the wireless keeps disconnecting..  the airport is
very similar to the iBook I guess which keeps working on the same network

how are your takes?

Riccardo