Re: firmware - nonfree repository

Hi Adrian!

On 12/31/20 12:31 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
Right now, I have configured what Adrian suggested in a mail a couple of months ago:
You need to add this line:

deb [arch=all] http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ unstable contrib non-free

thank you for the prompt response! That was all it was needed, the detail of "arch=all".

Now acceleration starts and is used, I have other issues, but about that a different story, I will post details

I acceleration is disabled, do you know what OpenGL drops back to? Mesa? there must be an endianess issue, I thing an AGBR/RGBA issue because everything shows with a "blue veil" (I test WebGL samples inside ArcticFox a the moment)

Einen guten Rutsch ins Neue Jahr!

(Happy new year)

Riccardo