Re: Updated installer images 2020-12-02

Hi,

since the 2020-12-03 image did not work (installs, but system does not boot) I tried walking back in time... and see

2020-12-03: installs, no boot

2020-11-16: installs, no boot

2020-10-13: broken image, installer starts, but finds "no device for installation media was detected" (cdrom mount fails)

2020-10-12: broken image, installer starts, but finds "no device for installation media was detected" (cdrom mount fails)

2020-08-19: installation fails - grub-installer fails with error code 1, no hfsprogs

2019-11-22: installatio fails - configuring pkgsel failed, I forced continue with a grub install, which then fails with on grub install on dummy

Not a good track, I hoped to at least bisect a bit; which was the last good working ISO?

Riccardo