Re: "Current" Directory for PowerPC CdIMage?

Hello Bill!

On Jun 29, 2020, at 5:30 PM, Bill Chatfield <bill_chatfield@yahoo.com> wrote:

If 2020-05-30 is the current version, shouldn't the "current" directory point to it? Instead "current" points to something from 2018: https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/current/ which doesn't really work, as it can't connect to any of the mirrors listed in the install and therefore has no repos defined after the install is finished.

Just use the latest image, i.e. 2020-05-30.

I never bothered updating the “current” link. In fact, I actually didn’t create it in the first place.

Adrian