Re: Installing Jessie on PowerMac G4 (32 bit) -- expired key

On Mon, Jun 22, 2020, at 11:36 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> If setting it in apt.conf doesn't work, try setting
> "APT::Get::AllowUnauthenticated "true";":
>
> > https://askubuntu.com/questions/74345/how-do-i-bypass-ignore-the-gpg-signature-checks-of-apt

Well... that seems to work.  It does suppress the warning.  It also seems to suppress the checksum authentication, which is too bad.  But for my purposes here, it's good enough.

Thanks very much for all the help!
Rick

PS: Any idea why the Check-Valid-Until option doesn't work?  Thanks!