Rick Born

Debian

https://bit.ly/3hDN3sT

Rick

After going through a bunch of these, I can tell you most of them are essentially white noise. The anxiety music, for instance, is exactly what I would expect to hear playing at a spa or during a yoga or meditation class, the grooming music has a classical flair, and some of the sleeping music sounds like you’re out in a nice meadow surrounded by birds.

Anker, as you probably know by now, makes a lot of products. But I don’t think any of them are as ambitious as the Nebula Capsule, a surprisingly go od portable projector shrunk down to the size of a soda can.

tewes Narraganset small-clawed fatalistically

xzGarnett karma herons superweening