Re: PowerPC Sources Jessy

Hello Adrienne!

On 11/4/20 11:51 PM, ovska@protonmail.com wrote:
> It seems as if these sources are no longer valid for Debian Jessy:
> https://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2018/07/msg00004.html
> Would somebody be able to advise me on how my sources.list should look like? Thank you!

Do you actually want to use Debian Jessie on PowerPC or the latest unstable
release? Because the link you are referring to talks about Debian unstable,
not Jessie.

If you want to use unstable, the sources.list shown is still correct. You will
just have to update the APT keyring as root:

# wget http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports/pool/main/d/debian-ports-archive-keyring/debian-ports-archive-keyring_2019.11.05_all.deb
# dpkg -i debian-ports-archive-keyring_2019.11.05_all.deb

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz