Re: yaboot with updated e2fsprogs

Hi Adrian,

> I just remembered that the Yaboot package in Debian actually contains a couple
> of patches which should be upstreamed.

I have merged the Debian patches except for branding.

Currently, I'm building e2fsprogs from source as a submodule
since I needed to disable some features to get it to link.

Would it be preferred to link against the system e2fsprogs?
I think that may be possible, but will require implementing or
stubbing out more of libc as e2fsprogs gains dependencies
over time.

-Richard