Re: GRUB doesn't install

Le 22/07/2020 à 08:34, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
On 7/22/20 7:13 AM, David VANTYGHEM wrote:
Hello, I have another message before GRUB fails to install :
https://catdrop.drycat.fr/r/UheCT4A9#k87hxx5VOwuzHT12nKCWTdVO89cfLUXAaE3y8uNVhU4=
As I have said, I neither speak French nor can I help you if I don't
have a log file.

Please run the installation in English and please copy /var/log/syslog
of the installer system and attach it to this bug report.

You can access the virtual consoles with Alt+Function Keys, then copy
the syslog using SCP.

Adrian

Alt+Function Keys don't work in AQEMU. I tried to mount the qcow image, it failed. I tried to boot Debian installed in the VM with -append root= -kernel -initrd options as explained here https://www.emaculation.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=10736&p=67023#p67023 but it failed because I don't know the names of the files (vmlinuz ? init.img ?) and where they are (/dev/sda2 for /boot, /dev/sda3 for / ?).

--
Installer facilement Linux : http://infolib.re

    .--.
   |o_o |