local source-code repository

Hello!

I'm trying to create a local source-code repository for my powerPCs.  There is not a lot of information on how to do that ...

I'm trying to follow the instructions at https://wiki.debian.org/DebianRepository/SetupWithReprepro  without success

I created a conf/distributions file, as so:

Origin: deb.debian.org/debian-ports/
Label: tg
Suite: unstable
Codename: sid
Architectures: ppc64 source
Components: main

and then issued the command

>reprepro -V  check

and I get no errors:  "Checking sid..."

Ok then

>reprepro export

again no errors, and I see the creation of a file named Packages  - but it is empty!
Then, if I issue the command:
>reprepro update sid
This is the message: "Nothing to do, because none of the selected distributions has an Update: field."

So, I understand I am missing something, but I don't know what it is!  Can someone help me create a local source code repository with reprepro, or is there a better way?

Thank you,
Thomas Grzybowski