Re: Installing Debian on a PowerMac G5

Hi,

I'm trying to compile some packages on my own, using the Debian dak (with postgresql) tool for the local repository.  I had a bit of trouble installing dak, but got it working.  Now, following the instructions in the READme, I see:

import some developer keys.
Either import from keyservers (here AAAAAAAA)::

    # gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --recv-key AAAAAAAA

or import from files::

    # gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --import /path/to/keyfile

However, when I "gpg --no-default-keyring --keyring /srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg --import debian-ports-archive-keyring_2019.11.05_all.deb" (the file referred-to earlier in this stream), it fails as so:

gpg: keybox '/srv/dak/keyrings/upload-keyring.gpg' created
gpg: no valid OpenPGP data found.
gpg: Total number processed: 0

I'm sorry, but I just do not understand what is going wrong.  Anyone with some help here would be greatly appreciated!

Tom G.