Re: [RFC] Remove AGP support from Radeon/Nouveau/TTM

On 2020-05-12 10:03 a.m., MH wrote:

> I still use powerbook G4/1.66 ( AGP4x)and
> Pegasos 2 ( AGP x1) - I am not sure, maybe here it works in PCI mode?
> Do you know how to check it?

The radeon driver in current kernels disables AGP by default on PPC, so
unless you're explicitly enabling it with radeon.agpmode=1/2/4 on the
kernel command line, it'll be disabled. dmesg will have a line a like

 PCI(E) GART of xM enabled (table at 0xXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX).

if AGP is disabled.

--
Earthling Michel Dänzer               |               https://redhat.com