Link Debian Sid cdimage download somewhere in official powerpc port page?

I spend a while searching internet to get this link: https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/10.0/, the ppc64 image works great on my 970MP G5 (despite some nouveau shenanigans).

So far the biggest pain is to find this cdimage to download, because the official powerpc port page (https://www.debian.org/ports/powerpc/) is seriously outdated. The ppc64 wiki page (https://wiki.debian.org/PPC64) hints that the port is still active, but still not offering download as it is mainly focused on build status.

I finally reached https://www.ports.debian.org/ by realizing 'ppc64' is a name of a port. If I continously search 'powerpc debian', I doubt I would give up before finding this right place. However this is potentially what non-G5 users would face, as they clearly know their cpu will not run anything 64bit.

So my 2 suggestions are:
1. Mention debian ports website (https://www.ports.debian.org/) in official powerpc page, or even better, put the above cdimage link there.
2. Educate visitors, the existence of ppc64 port, along with powerpc port, and clearly states their intended use, in that page.

I'm not sure if anyone with admin right is in this list, if you know someone has, please forward.

Thanks,
Hao