Re: PPC64: G5 & 4k/64k page size

On 07/01/2020 18:13, Romain Dolbeau wrote:
Le mar. 7 janv. 2020 à 16:27, Bertrand <bertrand.dekoninck@gmail.com> a écrit :
I've tested the 5.5-rc package with the link you gave hereafter. When
you said "working kernel", did you mean it would not crash ? It doesn't
for me. I can boot successfully.

As your machine is booting regular 5.3 as well and seems not affected by
the bug, can you share some details about it? (exact model, number
of cores, ...).

It's this one : https://everymac.com/systems/apple/powermac_g5/specs/powermac_g5_2.0_dp_pci.html

powermac G5 PCI, two 2 Ghz cpu, radeon 9600, with 2GB of ram. I can send dmesg or something if you want.

Bertrand