Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-11-22

> On Nov 24, 2019, at 4:56 PM, Jeroen Diederen <jjhdiederen@zonnet.nl> wrote:
>
> For those interested:
> I found out that the powerpc image works successfully
> only when burnt to a CD. Copying the iso onto an USB stick
> and installing from it leads to an error in the partitioning stage.

I don’t think that’s the case. There is no logical connection between the boot process and the partitioner.

But we have no means of knowing what the cause of your problems are unless are actually sharing the information on how you modify your images.

People have booted from USB before and installed their PowerMacs.

Adrian