Re: Booting Debian 10 on powernv POWER9 machine

Hello,

BE also works without problems on POWER9. For example AdelieLinux, VoidLinux, but also Debian, according to this list:
https://wiki.raptorcs.com/wiki/Operating_System_Compatibility_List

By the way, Void uses Grub as bootloader, also on BE.

I've tried a number of distributions on my Blackbird, but all PPC64el.