Re: G5 Suddenly Can't Boot Into GRUB

Hi Frank,

'printenv boot-device' replies back with:

boot-device /ht@0,f2000000/pci@9/k2-sata-
root@c/scsi@0/sd0,0:2,\powerpc-ieee1275\core.elf hd:,\\tbxi

I just tried, and indeed, 'boot hd:2,\grub' does work.

Plus, I can confirm using 'nvsetenv boot-device "$( ofpath /dev/sda2
),\grub"' then fixes it.

Thanks, Frank.

Noah