Re: GRUB Error on 04-12 Images

Just realized that the NewWorld partition needed to be 20mb (not 1) to accommodate GRUB...

So, I tried installing with a 20mb NewWorld partition, this time with all the custom mount points back in place, and it installs fine, and boots up very quick.

I'd like to congratulate everyone on a damn good job. GRUB is miles nicer than Yaboot, and it took a great while + some moxy-and-a-half to get here. Let's keep at it.

Go team. :-)

Noah