Re: debian-10.0-powerpc-NETINST-1.iso from 18 May 2018

Dennis,

Holding down the left mouse button at the chime also works. Disc tray should pop right out.

"Windows", "Apple", and "Command" all mean the same thing in that they are the Super key. ...Which is a mystery to me when "Control" or "Control + Alt" have much more significance in the normal keyboard world. Aside from OS X, all I've ever really seen the Super key do is open your Applications menu, but that might just be me.

Nice sources.list, by the way. I usually just take out the CD entry in every new install. It doesn't always serve much purpose, and it aesthetically clutters the file.

Noah