Re: Updated installation images for Debian Ports 2019-11-22

On 11/22/19 8:40 PM, Jeroen Diederen wrote:
> I did a powerpc installation and it failed again at the partitioning stage.
> I end up at the iSCSI daemon as reported earlier on with my own installation
> image. It has the same problems (see log file).

You must be doing something extraordinary or your hardware must be different.

I have never seen any partitioning problems on powerpc or ppc64, so I would
have to test it myself on my iBook G4.

What hardware is that? And how do you boot debian-installer? Are you using
guided partitioning or manual partitioning?

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz