Re: Debian for an old IBM

Great!!
With Debian 6 installer, it's worked like a charm!!

Alexandre S. Bencz
+55 {15} 991-707-384
On 21/10/2019 10:01, Alexandre Bencz wrote:

Hi!!
Thanks Michael and John!!

I tried on another 44p that I have, which has updated firmware (rather, it is in the latest version ...), with Debian 3, the system did not find the OS, I tried again with debian 8, and the SMS identified the operating system, but at boot time the following error occurs:

Word called in boot-manager package not found

Alexandre S. Bencz
+55 {15} 991-707-384