debian-ports Packages list not complete

Dear Adrian,

I mirrored powerpc and ppc64 repos in debian-ports. I found out that many packages are not mirrored. I think this is due to the Packages.gz and Packages.xz file within /debian-ports/dists/sid/main/binary-ppc64 and /debian-ports/dists/sid/main/binary-powerpc are missing those files. For example, anna_1.71_ppc64.udeb is in /debian-ports/pool-ppc64/main/a/anna but there is no reference to this file in the Packages files in /debian-ports/dists/sid/main/binary-ppc64. It's also the reason why during installation of Debian on powerpc or ppc-64 the installer always complains about missing packages. They are actually there on the server but the installer won't find them as the Packages files are not complete.

I hope I made myself clear.

If the Packages files are not complete, I can also not mirror the ports completely and I can not continue with my project of spinning my own installation media.

Regards
Jeroen

--
zonnet <jjhdiederen@zonnet.nl>