Re: Install GRUB fail

Hi!!
Thanks!
Anyway... After do a dist-upgrade from debian 9 to 10, the fans always stays em max speed

Alexandre S. Bencz

+55 {15} 997-980-511
Hello!

On Jul 23, 2019, at 11:30 AM, Alexandre Bencz <alebencz@gmail.com> wrote:

I tried to install the compiled version on 2019-07-16, on my Mac G5 powerpc dual, the installation was done perfectly, but when installing GRUD, an error occurs stating that it was not possible to install.... with Debian 9, the install has been done completely, without errors

This is known issue and I‘m planning to work on it this week.

Adrian