Re: Failed install attempt - GRUB issue - hfsprogs missing?

Hi.

sorry to ping - but someone has a clue here? amd I on the right path o assume that not just bood-device is the issue (which should be fixed) but something in the partitions or anyway other stup of the boot load is missing, since the disk is not recognized as bootable?

Thanks - Riccardo

Riccardo Mottola wrote:
Hi,