Re: Performing installer tests on PowerMac with USB sticks

This has worked for me on every ibook / powerbook I have tried it on.
First check to see where your usb stick is located. You would do

dev usb0

ls

dev usb1

ls

etc.. until you find the one that has @disk1

this is the one that you want to tell OF to boot from. So, lets say
your usb stick is at usb0. You would do

boot usb0/disk@1:,\\yaboot