G5 Suddenly Can't Boot Into GRUB

Hey all, it is I again.

GRUB initially installed fine, and this G5 even booted off it several times, but I believe after an update to grub-ieee1275 installed, I can't boot back in. The boot selector does not display an HD with a penguin as it always did, and not even running install-grub and update-grub2 in a rescue terminal changed anything. I can't even get back in via Open Firmware.

My guess is an update broke something, because I don't remember successfully rebooting after that, but I'm not sure.

Thanks all.

Noah