Re: Missing packages for Jessie. Incomplete install

Le 24/03/2019 à 09:27, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
On 3/24/19 8:42 AM, Bertrand Dekoninck wrote:
And if not, would a dualboot with OSX be possible with buster and grub ? Which cd image would work ?
I don't know whether GRUB can boot OSX, but in any case, GRUB support is
work in progress and will be available after Buster has been released.
GRUB-EFI can boot OSX on intel macs.

Please note, there are currently no releases for "powerpc", you can install
unstable only. There are plans to add support for such releases though.
You're very kind to remind this. I knew it already (as I follow the list) and I was not properly using the name "buster".

Bertrand.