Re: Excess CPU usage by systemd on G5 2,2

Hi,

Today, when I reboot the machine, I do not see the same behavior. CPU usage is normal. BUT, I see that

/lib/systemd/systemd --system --deserialize 27

Is not on the list when I ps.  So, that must be it.  Why would deserialize be running (and running and running)  anyway?

Tom