Re: Arctic Fox 27.9.15 released and generic DMA mapping code for PPC machines

Le dimanche 03 février 2019 à 16:37 +0100, Christian Zigotzky a écrit :
> Hi All,
>
> Arctic Fox 27.9.15 has been released! :-)

Really great, congratulations !

> Download 27.9.15 32-bit PowerPC G3 (no altivec) Linux:
> https://drive.google.com/file/d/1bfp-LNvRQOe5UeB1n57_olBUm6A098MZ/view?usp=sharing

I've tried this one on a 1,67 ghz G4 powerbook with Debian Jessie.
It really is the best browser I tried on this. I wonder if having
altivec enable would make a big difference.

I had tried to build articfox by myself on this computer.
I've tried several version of the mozcfg file, without success. What
would be a correct configuration file for altivec on Jessie ?

The build always fail at link time after several hours of work, when
linking libxul.so with a "relocation overflow" error duplicated multiple
times

Bertrand Dekoninck.