Re: Updated installation images 2019-01-26 missing debian-ports-archive-keyring

On 1/27/19 12:08 PM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Updated images here: https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-01-27/
>
> Adrian

Adrian,

The new powerpc installation CD works on a PowerBook G3 Lombard;
thanks!

It still tries to install grub-ieee1275, which fails, as expected.
I didn't see an option on the main menu to install yaboot, but I
already have an AppleBoot partition from a Debian 7.8 installation,
and that worked, after I added the correct "root=/dev/..." to the
Linux option.

-Stan