Re: Updated installation images 2019-01-21

On 1/21/19 4:48 AM, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I have created updated installation images for Debian Ports,
> please find the updated images below and test them [1].
>
> Feedback welcome.
>
> Adrian
>
>> [1] https://cdimage.debian.org/cdimage/ports/2019-01-21/

Hello,

Thanks for posting the powerpc update.  I'm trying to install on a
PowerBook Wallstreet; the installation fails while installing the base
system, with the following error:
"Warning:
file:///cdrom/pool-powerpc/man/y/yaboot/yaboot_1.3.17-4+ports_powerpc.deb
was corrupt"

The checksum matched on the image I downloaded, and I tried two
different CDs on two CD drives (the internal CD drive and an external
SCSI CD drive).

Since I can't use yaboot on the Wallstreet, if I could boot into expert
mode somehow, perhaps I could remove yaboot from the base installation list.

Any help would be appreciated.

thanks

-Stan