Please help: systemctl: error while loading shared libraries

Hi all!

I am a user of Debian PowerPC. For several months, I receive the following error:

systemctl: error while loading shared libraries: R_PPC_REL24 relocation at 0x004a8880 for symbol `gcry_control' out of range

My system:

Openwrt 15.05, LXC container

OS: Debian Linux 10.0 (within LXC container)

Architecture: powerpcspe

root@debian2:~# lscpu
Architecture:        ppc
CPU op-mode(s):      32-bit
Byte Order:          Big Endian
CPU(s):              2
On-line CPU(s) list: 0,1
Thread(s) per core:  1
Core(s) per socket:  1
Socket(s):           2
Model:               5.1 (pvr 8021 1051)
Model name:          e500v2
BogoMIPS:            150.00
L1d cache:           32K
L1i cache:           32K
L2 cache:            512K

I am not a developer, so solving the problem is beyond my skills. I do not know which library (used by systemctl) is causing the problem. I tried to google some solutions. It seems that some library has been incorectly compiled. See https://stackoverflow.com/questions/12862830/r-ppc-rel24-relocation-out-of-range

Thank you very much!

Vit