Re: debian-ports sources and missing packages

Hi Adrian,

my interest in PPC surged again! so as you may have read, I got a second "test" machine.

John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:
root@kapitsa:~# apt-cache policy systemd
systemd:
   Installed: 239-9
   Candidate: 239-10
   Version table:
      239-10 500
         500http://ftp.ports.debian.org/debian-ports  unstable/main powerpc Packages
         500http://incoming.ports.debian.org/buildd  unstable/main powerpc Packages
  *** 239-9 100
         100 /var/lib/dpkg/status
root@kapitsa:~#

If you had included the buildd FTP mirror in your sources.list, you would
have avoided this issue since this particular FTP mirror receives freshly
built packages first.

On this "test" machine I added also the buildd repo.

Updating installed packages, I have a couple of issues. I waited a day and retried after updating, but it does not help.

If I try to update isc-dhcp-client, it says libdns-export1102 is missing

Riccardo