Re: Please update your sources.list for powerpc

On Thu, Jul 05, 2018 at 06:55:47PM +0200, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz wrote:

We might build contrib and non-free packages for Debian Ports
in the future, but I am not sure whether that's possible from
the legal point of view.

What is this legal point of view that makes contrib and non-free
impossible for powerpc?

I read
https://wiki.debian.org/SourcesList
where these repos are listed for Debian.

TIA

Regards,
Wolfgang

--
"The most overlooked advantage of owning a computer is that if they
foul up there's no law against whacking them around a bit."