Re: no quadmath.h on ppc64 ?

On 04/04/2018 07:01 PM, Dennis Clarke wrote:
> So there we see "--disable-libquadmath --disable-libquadmath-support".

This is also disabled on ppc64el and it should be enabled, so, put both ppc64
and ppc64el on your bug, please.

Since ppc64 supports float128 I suppose this should be enabled by default on
the ppc64{el} architectures.

Back to toolchain question, I understand that there are two Float128
implementations right now on Linux, one that is provided by the GCC and
another one is provided by the Glibc. You are trying to use the GCC
implementation.

On ppc64{el}, we support both of them from a user perspective, although some
operations might be emulated if the hardware does not contain the feature itself.