grub-ieee1275 on powerbook G4

Hi all,

I've rebooted my powerbook again via grub-ieee1275 and landet in
grub_rescue complaining "error symbol 'grub_term_highlight_color' not
found"

Various reports in the net recommend to purge grub completely and
reinstall. Did that supported by a install cd and chroot with no
effect. Did't found info's in Debian's BTS, though. Any one here
experienced similar effects? I tried 2.02+dfsg1-[1-3].

Now I a amm  back on yaboot ;-)

Elimar
--
  355/113: Not the famous irrational number pi,
           but an incredible simulation!