Re: camp frequently FTBFS on 64bit big endian: camptest-qt (Failed)

Ah I see maybe I should email Ben Collins <bcollins@debian.org> as stated here https://www.debian.org/ports/sparc/porting.en.html ?

Le 08/12/2017 à 10:16, John Paul Adrian Glaubitz a écrit :
We have a new sparc64 porterbox called sakharov.debian.net. Feel free to test your code there.

Adrian