New ppc64 installer image available

Hi!

I created new ppc64 installer image along with updated installer images
for the other architectures, they can be found at the usual location [1].

I just gave a quick test on my POWER7 machine and the partitioner now
correctly works on ppc64 and no longer claims there is no know partitioning
scheme.

However, since the partitioner uses MS-DOS partition tables on CHRP machines
by default, Yaboot installation fails. It should work on a Mac though.

I will work on adding ppc64 support to grub-installer next week to resolve
the problem on CHRP.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz