Re: Debian installer image for ppc64

On 09/06/2017 10:48 AM, Mathieu Malaterre wrote:
Thanks much for doing it !

You're welcome.

Any reason why ppc32 is located here instead of the other canonical
URL you mentioned for ports ? I have bad memory, and I would rather
have ppc32 sit right next to ppc64. Do you think this is possible ?

The powerpc images are currently generated by Steven Chamberlain in
an independent process. powerpc is actually still located on the
official Debian FTP main archive and not using any ports infrastructure,
hence I haven't considered it for my image builds yet.

Building powerpc images on the CD building machine therefore involves
switching from the ports mirror to the main mirror and I haven't
tested that yet. This will change in the future.

Adrian

--
 .''`.  John Paul Adrian Glaubitz