Re: debian-installer now available in Ports

Hi,

Linux User #330250 wrote:
To my understanding only NewWorld Macs are supported. But then, *all* NewWorld Macs are, and those are "old" too by now. This should include all Macs which are called "Power Mac" (before it was "Power Macintosh"). And AFAIK the last "Power Macintosh G3" was one of the first NewWorld Macs.

I think your memory is right. It is either 1.x or 3.x OF machines.
I think to remember that a very nice and low-power machine had 2.x, which was essentially a Motorola rebranded as Mac, the 4000! Sadly mine has long been dad, after being one of my favourites (measured 27W only with everything inside... before we had Raspberry PIs)

Riccardo