Re: Model support revisit

Forwarding.
The FreeBSD mailing list will bounce me.
Give a reply to all.
The reason I am doing this is that all involved are working on the POWERPC architecture.

On Wed, Dec 27, 2017 at 6:29 PM, Sevan Janiyan <venture37@geeklan.co.uk> wrote:
Hello,
The model support table[1] on our website lists system which are
untested as well as missing more recent system in some cases. I was
wondering if folks subscribed to this list could review the page and
give a heads up if any systems are known to be working that are not
listed as such. A copy of dmesg output from a working system on dmesgd
would be appreciated[2] to validate the change.

I thought it might be better to ask on the list than start making plans
to amass a PowerPC Mac collection for testing purposes, though I have
been looking at the 1.67Ghz 17 & 15" PowerBooks. :)

Sevan
[1] http://www.netbsd.org/ports/macppc/models.html
[2] http://dmesgd.nycbug.org/index.cgi