ppc32 Stretch

I have a number of G4 macs.  AFAIK they are new world macs but only work
with ppc32.  Since ppc32 support was dropped Stretch.  I am mostly on
my own.  From what I can tell, I can could create my own ppc32 port.

What I think I need to do is:

    >Set up a computer to sync stretch's source packages

    >Have that computer automatically build those packages.
        >Some fanagling is necessary because I will need to update the
        debian/control and insert myself as a maintainer for all the
        packages.

     >Set the computer up to then push all built packages to a live
     apt-mirror service.

     >Set up all my G4 macs /etc/sources.list to point to my computer,
     rather than official debian servers.
         >sudo apt-get update && sudo apt-upgrade -y

My G4 macs should then be running debian stretch.

Am I missing anything?
This seems doable, I am just a bit concerned because of the presences
of amd64 specific packages, I fear there are ppc32 specific packages
that will need manual updating.  Is this correct? Am I waisting my time?

Cheers!